Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WIP-WED: Productive Week!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Sew Fresh Quilts
I've got my mojo going again, it feels good to be inspired to sew! I made these to send to my friend Penny in Troy, PA. She's just moved to a bigger storefront and she's offered to sell projects. Color me hopeful!
String bags...my own design. Like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike :) A fun way to use fabric.
This is the center medallion from a quilt-along on by Corey Yoder of www.littlemissshabby.com, and it's posted on the Sew Mama Sew blog www.sewmamasew.com, under PARTICIPATE > SEW ALONGS It's something for me to work on, to try to perfect my skills. My points generally...well...suck. :) So I'm working on it! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I really love that foxy string bag. Your block is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your points look great to me, Diana. And it looks like you are on a roll! Those bags are sweet! Best of luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete