Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WIP Wednesday ~ Let's BEE Social Mini Medallion Finish ~ Almost!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Sew Fresh Quilts
So, I've been working on Mini Medallion by Corey Yoder of www.littlemissshabby.com, and it's posted on the Sew Mama Sew blog www.sewmamasew.com, under PARTICIPATE > SEW ALONGS, and here's where I am:
There is supposed to be another row of squares on point around it, but I decided I was happy with it at this size. Maybe my first mini-quilt for my wall? Just need to bind it :) My daughter is working on a special quilt for her husband. Happy little clippings, reminds me of Bob Ross and his happy little clouds :)
And this is His Majesty, Sir Frisk~A~Lot on what he feels is his rightful place
Looking forward to a long weekend at my sisters, Julie at www.runninghen.blogspot.com with lots of quilting going on! Will finally get to lay out my latest big project! Stop by again to see it! Thanks and Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I love your medallion!! I look forward to a fun, sewing and laughter-filled time, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your medallion looks amazing! Congrats on a wonderful first mini almost finished :)

    Can't wait to see your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini looks great - I love the quilting detail on the back, sometimes I wish we could easily display both sides of a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the right amount of quilting!

    ReplyDelete